ant-user mailing list archives

From "Marijan (Mario) Madunic" <haj...@imag.net>
Subject Ant 1.7 - XSLT task and Xalan and Saxon9 issue
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:46:30 GMT
I'm trying to run various XSLT tasks that either rely on Xalan or Saxon
and am having a hard time with ANT recognizing Xalan when Saxon is in
the Ant/lib. The reason I am running both is that Xalan has a better
extension for SQL than Saxon does and my other XSLT tasks all run with
XSLT 2.0.

Here is a copy of how I've written the task using Xalan. Once I remove
saxon9.jar for the lib it runs perfectly but not while it is in the lib.

<xslt in="${l_Drive}XML\cdCollection\doNotDelete\keep.xml"
out="${l_Drive}cdCollection\temp\artists.xml"
style="${l_Drive}XML\cdCollection\xslChunks\getArtistsXalan.xsl">
<classpath location="H:\ANT\lib\xalan.jar"/>
</xslt>

Any insight would be appreciated.

Marijan (Mario) Madunic