ant-user mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <>
Subject Re: Include XML file
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:57:58 GMT
Jan K wrote:
> I am developing a project for Testing Automated Test.I am using selenium
> server for running the test.So when i upload a test(say for example
> , and click Run button,through request parameter i get the
> action and need to invoke Ant build.xml file because selenium make use of
> Ant to run the test.So i need to know how to do this?
> Jan K wrote:
>> I need to include ant (build.xml) file in JSP.Can anyone help me to do
>> this?

This is still very unclear...

Could you explain this a little bit more? How do you use Selenium? Is it
Selenium IDE as browser plugin or something else?

Where do you upload a test? To Selenium IDE?

What is the action you get as request parameter?! Is it the name of the
target you need invoke in ant task?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message