ant-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Dittberner <C.Dittber...@digitec.de>
Subject Re: exec task with *
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:03:40 GMT
Hi,

failonerror is supported ... I use this in my shellscriptlets. But your
commandline :

cd /home/${usr}/doc
zip -ll doc.jar *.properties

ignores the errorcode. Therefore I wrote your two commands in one row concatenated with the
*&&*. If this doesn't work try something like

<shellscript shell="bash" dir="/home/${usr}/doc" failonerror="true">
cd /home/${usr}/doc || exit 0
zip -ll doc.jar *.properties
</shellscript>

You have to use "failonerror=true" to get the errorcode of the schellscriptlet reported into
ant.

BTW like Glenn said, you should instead use the appropriate ANT-task to get the work done.

<zip destfile="/home/${usr}/doc/doc.jar" basedir="/home/${usr}/doc" includes="**/*.properties"
level="1" duplicate="preserve"/>