ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Agnew" <br...@oopsconsultancy.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Getting applet alerts when using xml-task
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:29:52 GMT
Doesn't look like a stack dump to me! Can you run ant, get the dialog up,
and then hit Ctrl+Break ? That should indicate where the dialog box is
coming from. Your build xml (posted elsewhere) looks perfectly fine, so
something somewhere is intercepting Ant's reading/writing (I guess - is
that pluggable behaviour in Ant?)

Brian

Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com
OOPS Consultancy Ltd