ant-user mailing list archives

From Alec Fernandez <>
Subject Typo in Manual example for replaceregexp task
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:14:03 GMT
Hello friends,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but there is a slight typo in one of the examples
of the replaceregexp optional task.  Or at least I could not get the example to work in ant

Specifically the includes element in the fileset seems to cause problems in this example:

<replaceregexp byline="true">
  <regexp pattern="OldProperty=(.*)"/>
  <substitution expression="NewProperty=\1"/>
  <fileset dir=".">

If I amend the include element to look like this:
<include name="*.properties"/>

then it works.

Should I report this someplace more appropriate?

1-(success rate of independent events)**(number of independent events)
In other words, a configuration of 32 independent products, each with a 95% success rate,
will fail 80.6% of the time.
Executive Summary:  The only problem is with configuration.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message