ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan K <jan...@symbiountech.com>
Subject Re: Include XML file
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:12:59 GMT

I am designing a web application For running Automated test.I record the flow
of an application (say yahoo.com) using Selenium IDE and exporting the test
suite to java.So now i have a file For example login.java.The application i
am creating
is like i will have a browse button.i will browse for file (say login.java)
and click run button.On clicking run button ,i will pass the action through
request parameter to jsp.

Example:
if ( run.equals(request.getParameter(action))) {
// Call Build.xml

}
I need to call Ant Build.xml file.Because this site is more specific for
uploading of selenium files only.Selenium server supports Ant to do this.So
only i need to call Build.xml.Can you understand and help me to solve the
problem.