ant-user mailing list archives

From jaki <jackie_ja...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Getting applet alerts when using xml-task
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:37:30 GMT

Yes sure.

<path id="xmltask.cp" path="./xmltask-v1.15.1.jar"/>
<taskdef name="xmltask" classname="com.oopsconsultancy.xmltask.ant.XmlTask"
classpathref="xmltask.cp"/>

<target name="xmlwrite">
<xmltask source="./qconfig.xml" dest="./qconfig.xml" omitHeader="true">
<replace path="/qconfig/ip/text()" withText="randomvalue"/>
</xmltask>
</target>