ant-user mailing list archives

From jaki <jackie_ja...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: AW: Getting applet alerts when using xml-task
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:23:04 GMT

Here's my stack dump:

  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'jscan.session.policyname'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'jscan.session.origin_uri'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'misc.no_user_interaction'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'misc.prompt_user'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'misc.notify_user'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'misc.max_offense_cnt'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'misc.strict_enforcement'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'file.read.state'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'file.read.in_list'
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.action.file.read" - using default English form
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.msg.dialog.action_warning_start" - using default English form
  [xmltask] -->> returning Frame NULL
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.dialog.title.applet_alert" - using default English form
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.button.allow" - using default English form
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.button.disallow" - using default English form
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.button.stop_applet" - using default English form
  [xmltask] BaseDialog: owner frame is a java.awt.Frame
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'jscan.session.policyname'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'jscan.session.origin_uri'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'misc.no_user_interaction'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'misc.prompt_user'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'misc.notify_user'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'misc.max_offense_cnt'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'misc.strict_enforcement'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'misc.block_com_ms_pkgs'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of
'misc.block_netscape_pkgs'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'file.write.state'
  [xmltask] -- PolicyProps uninitialized on access of 'file.write.in_list'
  [xmltask] Msgs: Failed to find localized message for key
"instr.action.file.write" - using default English form