ant-user mailing list archives

From sukanya <sukanyade...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Ant script to search a folder and move it
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 09:06:10 GMT

Hey Thanks Gilbert!. It worked. Also can you tell me if the following
scenario is possible via ant?

I have many folders in a dir which in turn have a certain yyy.properties
file in each of them. I need to iterate through all of these files(all have
the same name), copy their content in a backup folder and concatenate their
content into the same yyy.properties after some changes are done in these
files. Is it possible through ant? If not will perl do the trick?