ant-user mailing list archives

From merlin_the_happy_pig <mattyea...@hotmail.com>
Subject Integrating a performance testing (profiler) tool with Ant
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:06:12 GMT

I have a requirement to run some performance tests against a bit of kit that
my company develops. I have downloaded the free jprobe version, and can run
it and find where potential issues are. It would be nice if I can integrate
jprobe performance tests into our build process, but I can't see a way of
doing this with Performance tests (i have seen tasks for code coverage).

Does anyone know if I can do this (jprobe does not seem to have a CLI) or if
there is any other profiler that would let me do this?

-Merlin