ant-user mailing list archives

From sactiw <stiw...@nvidia.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: How to wait for completion of execution of batch file ?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 09:35:03 GMT

That is exactlly how I stop and start JBoss server on my remote machines via
ANT.

But this time the batch file doesn't start's or stop's any kind of server
infact it simply goes and reboots certain remote machine.

Although I understand your point but I have already applied it in the case
of JBoss (start-stop) now my question is that how in same way can I wait for
rebooot process of few remote machines to finish.

Say, could I check for availability of certain file on the remote machines
or something like that.

In short I want that Ant's execution should proceed only when those machines
get rebooted completelly
until then it should simply wait for it to complete.

Thanks again JK. I really appreciate your efforts.

-Sactiw