ant-user mailing list archives

From sactiw <stiw...@nvidia.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to wait for completion of execution of batch file ?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 08:08:46 GMT

Thanks for the reply JK.

Yeah I know that it is not the default behaviour of exec or sshexec task.

I am using exec to start my batch file execution, that batch file actually
reboots certain machines now I want to wait until all of those machines get
rebooted.

For that I feel I need to make ANT execution wait for that batch file
execution to get complete. Any idea that apart from using some kind of time
out what else I can do to achieve that.

-Sactiw