ant-user mailing list archives

From sactiw <stiw...@nvidia.com>
Subject How to wait for completion of execution of batch file ?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:02:09 GMT

Hi Guys,
           I am executing a batch file via Ant using "exec" task. Could
anyone tell tell me some way in which I can stop Ant's execution till the
execution of batch files doesn't get completed. I don't want to use a
time-out trick for it as I don't know that how much time that scriot might
take to complete.

In short I want that my Ant execution should wait for completion of the
batch file that it has executed using exec task.

Thanks and Regards,
Sactiw.