ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nan Null" <null....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optional classpath entry support for FTP task
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:26:08 GMT
I haven't found the solution to this, however, I pass the following to
the ant command as a parameter

-lib <path>\commons-net-1.4.1.jar -lib <path>\jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar

If you find your solution, please let me know.  The problem I think is
that ftp task was defined already in a parent classloader.  If you
declare it inside build.xml, it will always be loaded by the child
classloader, so it won't be reached.

There maybe a way around this.  Maybe Ant developer or guru may know
more about this.