ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vivek Payala" <vivek_pay...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: Build fails when 'java' task's "arg line" contains a directory path with spaces
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:13:00 GMT
Thanks Andy for your response. Unfortunately, modifying the arguments as per
your suggestion didn't help.

As I described earlier, even though <arg line="@{type} @{configDir}"/> is
mentioned the same way (without multiple <arg line statements), and if
@{configDir} contains the directory path without spaces, the build is
successful. Only when @{configDir} contains spaces the build fails.

Thanks,

Vivek Payala | Team Lead - Configuration Management (Professional & Managed
Services Group) | Persistent Systems

vivek_payala@persistent.co.in  | Cell: +91 93701 31472 | Tel: +91 (20) 3023
6447

Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
www.persistentsys.com