ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Setting classpath for nested ant call
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 06:09:19 GMT
Hello,

What fails?
A task or the whole ant?

You can set the classpath in the tasks you call.

--
Jürgen Knuplesch

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: merlin_the_happy_pig [mailto:mattyearle@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. September 2008 17:00
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Setting classpath for nested ant call

Ant newbie here. I need to call another ant task in a different build file, so I do:

<project name...
  <target name...
     <ant dir= antfile= target= inheritRefs="true" inheritAll="true"

The problem is is that this nested ant call fails because the classpath is wrong. Normally
this target is called after a setenv.bat file has been called, which generates the correct
classpath. I would like to do something
like:

<project name...
  <classpath>
     <!- add all libs needed to classpath -->
  <target name...
     <!-- inherit this correct classpath -->
     <ant dir= antfile= target= inheritRefs="true" inheritAll="true"

I can't find a way of doing this!?