ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: How to wait for completion of execution of batch file ?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 06:41:22 GMT
Isn't that the default behaviour of the exec task?

How do you start your Batchfile?

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275
Sophienstraße 40
D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sactiw [mailto:stiwari@nvidia.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 1. September 2008 20:02
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: How to wait for completion of execution of batch file ?

Hi Guys,
           I am executing a batch file via Ant using "exec" task. Could anyone tell tell me
some way in which I can stop Ant's execution till the execution of batch files doesn't get
completed. I don't want to use a time-out trick for it as I don't know that how much time
that scriot might take to complete.

In short I want that my Ant execution should wait for completion of the batch file that it
has executed using exec task.

Thanks and Regards,
Sactiw.