ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enforcing "depends" order for 3rd-party targets?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:18:08 GMT
I just thought of this:

<target name="one" depends="internal,my-external"/>

<target name="internals"/>

<target name="my-externals" depends="internals">
    <antcall="externals"
        inheritall="true"
        inheritrefs="true"/>
</target>

The "inheritall" allows the called target to inherit all properties
set. This is suppose to be the default. The "inheritrefs" allows for
all references to be inherited too. This is false by default.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com