ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: make file in build.xml
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:31:53 GMT
How are you calling your build.xml? What target are you hitting?

Are you calling the "compileC" target? Try changing:

<target name="movelib" description="move lib.so to lib">

<target name="movelib" description="move lib.so to lib" depends="compileC">

That way, when you call movelib, it will first call "compileC" before
executing the target movelib.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com