ant-user mailing list archives

From Evgeny <evgeny.zis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A way to create empty files
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:52:55 GMT
It's not that I am worried it wont work, just too many targets makes
it all messy. And then even when I myself try to decipher what goes
where, I need to follow a huge tree of logic in dependencies. Since
Ant is more of a functional language, I would rather avoid all that
and just write one statement like <touch file="new"
dontchangetimestamponexistingfile=true"/> or something.

Ahh, well.