ant-user mailing list archives

From Florijan Stamenkovic <flor...@mac.com>
Subject Re: rename files in directory and subdirectory
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:40:58 GMT
If move does not do it, copy in combination with a (regex) mapper
should. Maybe something like this would do:

1. Copy all your files from the source dir to the temp dir, apply a
regex mapper.
2. Delete the source dir
3. Copy the temp stuff back to the source dir.

Like Matt said, more information is needed be able to figure out
exactly what should work.