ant-user mailing list archives

From <Daniel.Bosw...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject Ant 1.7.1 binary distribution seems to be corrupt.
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:44:50 GMT
Tried downloading apache-ant-1.7.1-bin.zip and
apache-ant-1.7.1-bin.tar.gz today, and extraction using jar xf and
winzip failed. Checked the MD5, SHA1 and PGP signatures and they all
failed. Tried a couple of mrirors
(http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.apache.org and
http://mirrors.dedipower.com/ftp.apache.org) as well as the master
distribution directory, and they all have the same problem.

A colleague successfully installed these a couple of days ago, and
another colleague confirmed the incorrect checksums I'm seeing on the
current binaries.

apache-ant-1.7.1-bin.zip:

Apache MD5: f64c979dd593324fd1e58eea4d991522

I get (fsum): d03c4ad51b55a46f2a305beca5d586df

Apache SH1: a7e8fa7bc2102a8d8df99c64db73c2eae3d8b483

I get (fsum): 73974e69c5dfddf5834a4bb03bb1eeee6c45ac9c

When checking PGP sigs (using gnu-pg on windows):

gpg: Signature made 06/27/08 07:50:34 using DSA key ID AA0077B0

gpg: BAD signature from "Kev Jackson (apache key) <kevj@apache.org>"

Not sure who else to inform about this...

In the meantime, 1.7.0 is fine.

Thanks,

Dan Boswell

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC,
Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays
Group.