ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Formatted copy
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:54:08 GMT

I'll answer the question with a question
If the majority of AppServers deploy ears how would the appserver be able
to deploy the ear application.xml,web.xml war and jar files

To look at a specific example for deploying an ear to JBOSS take a look at
http://www.roseindia.net/jboss/buildingwebapplicationwithant.shtml
where example1.ear contains
subfolders
build