ant-user mailing list archives

From David W <davidw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Search a folder automatically?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:53:24 GMT
Great. Thanks Jan!

David

--- On Tue, 8/26/08, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject: AW: Search a folder automatically?
To: user@ant.apache.org, davidw589@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 10:19 PM

This is not Ants job.
You have to set up a Continous Build system like CruiseControl or Hudson.
These systems check against scm (subversion, cvs, ...) for updates and start a
build (Ant, Maven, ...).

Simplest solution would be an endless loop which starts the build. As Ant works
inkrementally on most tasks, folowing builds would be faster. You also could
tune that using <uptodate> and <available> in combination with
condition targets (<target if|unless>).
	@echo off
	cls
	:loop
	call ant
	sleep 5m
	goto loop

Jan

davidw589@yahoo.com
> Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 10:03 AM
>
> Take a look at "filesets". Also, in the <javac> task, you
can