ant-user mailing list archives

From Florijan Stamenkovic <flor...@mac.com>
Subject Re: fileset manipulation
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 16:08:19 GMT

On Aug 06, 2008, at 11:35, Matt Benson wrote:

> To answer your original query, F, for the time being I
> would probably load your includesfile using <loadfile>
> with a nested filterchain and thereby customize your
> basic includesfile for each occasion.

Huh, I can't find something to append text at the end of a line (the
opposite of PrefixLines) in the documentation (link below). Am I
missing something obvious? I guess that token filter + ReplaceRegex
should do the trick though.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/filterchain.html

Thanks for pointing it out though, I missed this as an option.

> I'm assuming
> that you've already determined that the subdirectories
> enumerated in that basic file follow no generalizable
> pattern.

I am not sure that I understand your point. The structure of the
subdirectories declared in the includes file is predictable. It is
just that I require different things from it, at different times. For
example, for a given Foo folder, at one point I need to get Foo/dist/
Foo.framework/**/*.* and at other times I need Foo/build.xml
Is that what you're asking?