ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kamran Hameed" <kamranhami...@gmail.com>
Subject make file in build.xml
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 04:08:24 GMT
folks i previously posted one such post.

i want to call a Makefile in my build.xml. The Makefile generates a lib.so
file which i want to move to a a directory in my src called /lib

Here is what i do

<target name="compileC">
      <exec dir="${mpjdev.native.dir}" executable="/usr/bin/make">
        <arg value="Makefile"/>
    </exec>
    </target>

<target name="movelib" description="move lib.so to lib">
  <move file="${mpjdev.native.dir}/libnativempjdev.so" todir="${lib.dir}"/>
    </target>

Here is the Problem.

If i call the makefile manually [by going into that directory and executing
make] and then execute ant, it works perfect and moves the .so file to /lib

But if i call just ant, it gives error

/home/kamran/build.xml:120: Warning: Could not find file
/home/kamran//src/mpjdev/nativ/lib/libnativempjdev.so to copy.

i-e it is not generating the makefile which i am trying to do in my first
target.. Can you tell how can i call make Makefile in build.xml so that when
i call ant, it runs and generates .so file which is then copied to /lib

Thanks

--
Kamran Hameed

http://hpc.niit.edu.pk/~kamran