ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <>
Subject Issues using a path
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:44:48 GMT
When I create the following path reference:
  <path id="projectSpecificLibs" >
            <fileset dir="${dir.release.area}">
                 <!-- GOOD JARS: elements exist in the file system -->
cture-1.2.0.jar" />

                <!-- BAD JAR: element does NOT exist in the file system
                <include name="com/llbean/bogus.jar" />
Only the two good jars are found in the path reference.  I want to know
if an <include name="... /> statement contains an invalid path to an
element.  I can't process through the path reference later, because it
only places the elements in the path if they are found, so I can't step
through it to determine whether or not they exist. Is there another
option to have ANT tell we when I have included a non-existing entry in
a path reference?
Thanks, Eric