ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to call Ant scripts from Maven scripts the right way?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:41:46 GMT
Then I would need to change pathes if I move the Ant scripts to the maven file. I am looking
for a solution, where Maven does not interfere with the relative pathes in the Ant scripts
at all (basedir, dots etc.). This would be the easiest.

--- On Thu, 7/31/08, supareno <reno.rkcrew@free.fr> wrote:
From: supareno <reno.rkcrew@free.fr>
Subject: Re: How to call Ant scripts from Maven scripts the right way?
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 3:11 PM

it is the right way :-)
> How can I start Ant scripts from withing Maven scripts?
>
> I tried
>         <ant antfile="builder/clean.xml"
target="all" />

> But it had problems with the relative path names and properties then.

for the properties, if you have some properties to define from maven to
ant, you can use this example:
<tasks>
     <property name="var1" value="${project.version}"
/>
     <property name="var2" value="${project.artifactId}"
/>
     <ant antfile="build.xml">
         <target name="all" />
     </ant>
</tasks>

for the path name, it depends of your build file.
you can try by putting the build.xml file at the same level as the
pom.xml file..
> Anyone knows the foolproof way to call Ant scripts from Maven?

hope this help