ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Gies <olivier.g...@bull.net>
Subject Re: AW: variables or a counter ?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:37:37 GMT
To do what you want to do, I would use Ant's <waitfor> in combination
with <resourcecount> condition returning the number of files with a size
over the limit you want to set in a fileset including only the file
being downloaded.

I have used this method with great efficiency for similar tasks (waiting
for a server to start/fail by looking up the server log for a certain
start-up string)

BR

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*