ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues using a path
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:03:12 GMT
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Eric Wood <EWood@llbean.com> wrote:
> Only the two good jars are found in the path reference.  I want to know
> if an <include name="... /> statement contains an invalid path to an
> element.  I can't process through the path reference later, because it
> only places the elements in the path if they are found, so I can't step
> through it to determine whether or not they exist. Is there another
> option to have ANT tell we when I have included a non-existing entry in
> a path reference?

Use <pathelement>, especially since your patterns aren't patterns in
fact. They'll be kept whether existing or not. Or <filelist>. I don't
know of a good easy way to enforce the files to be there OTOH, unless
you use AntContrib's <for> to iterate on the Path. At list <filelist>
could have such an option. --DD