ant-user mailing list archives

From "Schwartz, Ran" <ran.schwa...@hp.com>
Subject RE: RMIC problem
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:15:32 GMT
I still have issues with my RMIC and it is still getting the same error. The format I have
is (I took out the values):
<rmic base="${module.build.classes.dir}"
            Stubversion=
            Classpathref=
            Includes=
            excludes=
            iiop=/>

Any ideas or examples of an rmic base format that works with Ant 1.7?

Thanks,
Ran

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 1:47 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: RMIC problem

RanIf you're looking for an example of using rmic I would look at creating rmic stubs with
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/rmic.htmle.g. <rmic base="${build}/classes" includes="**/Remote*.class"/>
runs the rmic compiler for all classes with .class files below ${build}/classes whose classname
starts with Remote. The compiled files will be stored in the directory ${build}/classes.Not
personally familiar with Kintana protocolAnyone ?Martin ______________________________________________
Disclaimer and confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates
to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not
necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission. > From: ran.schwartz@hp.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org> Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:03:56 +0000> Subject: RMIC problem>
> I am running Ant 1.7.1 and have been having the following error from one of my xml files:
"Error starting Kintana rmic:". I have added the tags stubversion="1.4" and iiop="true" where
I have rmic base, and I am not sure what to do. Any ideas or suggestions?> > Thanks,>
Ran