ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Coy" <matthias....@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RE: javac .. java added as class does not exist
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:19:41 GMT
Hi again,

ok, still same problem:

a) >%JAVA_HOME%/bin/javac.exe
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
where possible options include:

so, JAVA_HOME is set correctly

b)
one of the lines
[javac] foobar.java added as foobar.class doesn't exist.

--> javac.exe foobar.java
Note: com\eh\applets\tankgrpgraphical\TankGrpGraphical.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

only warnings, no errors. the warnings are because I call unchecked in some cases (two cases
here). But this shouldn't be a problem considering ant, because -> no errors

c) This one someone has to explain to me. shouldn't throw ant an error if s.th. like this
is happening? (or javac should throw an error which ant displays in the build-log

Regards
  Matthias
-------- Original-Nachricht --------