ant-user mailing list archives

From mindspin311 <connoc.minds...@gmail.com>
Subject ant global properies (variable)
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:04:40 GMT

I have a unit-test task which uses foreach to break up a list of unit test
files, and runs the task 'parse' on each file.

When I receieve an error code, or an empty log file is created, I want to
set a certain property to true inside the parse task. I was hoping this
would work, but as soon as the parse task is over, and foreach goes to the
next one again, it seems to reset the property i set to true.

After parse has been called N times, the property is set to null when
referenced in the test task after the foreach.

Pretty much  is I want the equivelent of the following in ant.

function blah():
   prop = 1;
   echo prop; #prints 1
   call foo();