ant-user mailing list archives

From cowwoc <cow...@bbs.darktech.org>
Subject Re: Initializing Task variables at taskdef time?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:48:20 GMT

I think that when I originally posted the question I misunderstood how custom
tasks work. I didn't realize they were re-instantiated multiple times per
build file.

I wanted to add a "forked" attribute to my task (or to any task really) to
enable it to either run inside the same JVM or inside a new JVM. I'm no
longer sure that is worth the headache though so I guess for now I will
simply leave this attribute out.

Gili