ant-user mailing list archives

From markww <mar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Property array?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:54:34 GMT

Hmm I just read through a custom Task tutorial, but I don't think they'll
help, because you can't specify a variable number of attributes, they must
be known in advance. In the examples I've read, your custom Task class has
to have getters and setters for all the attributes you want to use. But if I
want to let my user specify an arbitrary number of attributes, I don't think
that's possible... please correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks