ant-user mailing list archives

From eagerbeaver <desnu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Build fails with error "Could not create task or type of type: eclipse.buildScript"
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:33:41 GMT

Hi

I just switched our build over from eclipse 3.2 and ANT 1.6.5 to build
against eclipse 3.4 using ANT 1.7.  I set the environment variable ANT_HOME
(to the 1.7 install folder) and changed PATH to include %ANT_HOME%\bin.

But when I run the build it falls over when it gets to the point of
generating the build scripts.

"Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon."

I am no sure why eclipse.buildScript is not found.

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks. D.