ant-user mailing list archives

From Florijan Stamenkovic <flor...@mac.com>
Subject includesfile problem
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:12:17 GMT
Hi all,

My first post to this list, I hope I am not asking something already
answered, but I could not google the result out.

I'd like to define file sets based on entries in an includesfile, but
modified. For example, I would need to have my includesfile contain:

Directory1
Directory2
Dir3

but my fileset should be

Directory1/**/*.*
Directory2/**/*.*
Dir3/**/*.*

The reason I would like to have this is because that way I'd be able
to use the same includesfile to define other filesets too, for example:

Directory1/build.xml
Directory2/build.xml
Dir3/build.xml

I've been banging my head against ANT docs for a few hours now, and
can't figure out how to do this. Any help would be appreciated,