ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Enforcing "depends" order for 3rd-party targets?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 06:00:19 GMT
To retrieve changed properties you can use antcallback or antfetch from antcontrib.

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/index.html

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275
Sophienstraße 40
D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: cowwoc [mailto:cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. August 2008 23:09
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Enforcing "depends" order for 3rd-party targets?

Hi,

Give:

<target name="one" depends="internal, external"/>

how do I guarantee that "internal" gets executed before "external" if "external" is declared
by some 3rd-party script I have no control over (that is, I can't add depends="internal" to
"external").

It should be noted that "internal" declares properties that "external" looks for, so AntCall
won't work.

Thanks,
Gili