ant-user mailing list archives: July 2008

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Hans Schwaebli Ant Contrib Beta 3 for a long time, why? Thu, 31 Jul, 07:20
Hans Schwaebli How to call Ant scripts from Maven scripts the right way? Thu, 31 Jul, 15:30
Hendrik Maryns [newbie] Why doesn’t my fileset get deleted? Fri, 25 Jul, 14:12
Henning Bredel Re: newbie question regarding setting environment variables Fri, 04 Jul, 16:18
Hope BT A compile problem for servicegen task Thu, 03 Jul, 06:05
Jane Shen RE: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Tue, 01 Jul, 16:58
Jeremy Hanna Misleading error message from tar task Sat, 05 Jul, 19:57
Jim Cant Re: Multiple Thu, 03 Jul, 01:40
Jim Priest Re: statsvn task for ant Fri, 25 Jul, 11:49
JimCant Re: Pass Quotes to arg line Wed, 16 Jul, 13:21
Joe Schmetzer Re: how to call a file in build.xml Tue, 29 Jul, 10:04
Kamran Hameed how to call a file in build.xml Tue, 29 Jul, 07:08
Kamran Hameed Re: how to call a file in build.xml Tue, 29 Jul, 09:19
Kamran Hameed Re: how to call a file in build.xml Tue, 29 Jul, 09:53
Kamran Hameed Re: how to call a file in build.xml Tue, 29 Jul, 14:49
Kamran Hameed facing the problem in package Thu, 31 Jul, 11:34
Karr, David RE: Pass Quotes to arg line Wed, 16 Jul, 15:17
Keith Hatton [AntUnit] Can I write the <logcontent/> to a file? Fri, 11 Jul, 14:27
Keith Hughitt Trouble executing python script in Unix Tue, 15 Jul, 20:35
Keith Hughitt Re: Trouble executing python script in Unix Wed, 16 Jul, 13:32
Keith Hughitt Re: Trouble executing python script in Unix Wed, 16 Jul, 14:51
Keith Hughitt Re: Trouble executing python script in Unix Wed, 16 Jul, 15:23
Kevin Jackson Re: Creating file containing current date in its filename Tue, 15 Jul, 09:16
Knuplesch, Juergen How to pass an unset property with inheritall=false Wed, 16 Jul, 15:06
Knuplesch, Juergen AW: How to run an ant target on success/failed build Wed, 23 Jul, 06:49
Krzysieq Re: sshexec (running remote commands with sudo) forced psuedo-tty allocation Fri, 25 Jul, 07:31
Krzysieq Re: sshexec (running remote commands with sudo) forced psuedo-tty allocation Fri, 25 Jul, 07:32
Krzysieq Re: Error returned using <exec> task Fri, 25 Jul, 14:33
Krzysieq Re: Error returned using <exec> task Fri, 25 Jul, 15:53
Lars Monsees How can I pass each filename of a fileset to a macrodef? Tue, 15 Jul, 15:59
Lars Monsees RE: Pass Quotes to arg line Wed, 16 Jul, 07:51
Lars Monsees RE: failonerror and forking Wed, 16 Jul, 08:29
Lars Monsees RE: How can I pass each filename of a fileset to a macrodef? Wed, 16 Jul, 09:19
Loehr, Ruel RE: sshexec (running remote commands with sudo) forced psuedo-tty allocation Tue, 22 Jul, 15:39
Martin Gainty RE: Still not able to unsubscribe Sun, 27 Jul, 01:16
Matt <property environment="env"/> causing memory issue Thu, 10 Jul, 22:27
Matt Re: <property environment="env"/> causing memory issue Thu, 10 Jul, 22:45
Matt Re: <property environment="env"/> causing memory issue Thu, 10 Jul, 23:01
Matt Benson Re: SCP in Ant Tue, 01 Jul, 16:37
Matt Benson RE: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Tue, 01 Jul, 18:25
Matt Benson Re: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Tue, 01 Jul, 21:45
Matt Benson Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter? Wed, 02 Jul, 18:36
Matt Benson Re: How can I pass each filename of a fileset to a macrodef? Tue, 15 Jul, 16:17
Matt Benson Re: properties that start with ${.. Tue, 22 Jul, 13:15
Matt Benson Re: properties that start with ${.. Tue, 22 Jul, 14:38
Matt Benson RE: Still not able to unsubscribe Thu, 24 Jul, 16:39
Matt Benson RE: Still not able to unsubscribe Thu, 24 Jul, 17:06
Matteo Centonza Re: LDAP ant tasks Tue, 15 Jul, 10:15
Muller, Anthony RE: How to read an XML file and extract values for the attributes using ANT script Fri, 25 Jul, 10:21
N D statsvn task for ant Fri, 25 Jul, 07:47
N D Re: statsvn task for ant Fri, 25 Jul, 12:18
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Still not able to unsubscribe Thu, 24 Jul, 16:38
Nicole Luneburg unjar/unzip makes expanded folder read-only Thu, 10 Jul, 07:07
Olivier Gies RE: Continu exec task, while leaving ant Mon, 07 Jul, 13:02
Olivier Gies Re: Continu exec task, while leaving ant Tue, 08 Jul, 02:06
Olivier Gies Re: Not reading from jar when unzipped it works... Wed, 09 Jul, 07:10
Olivier Gies Re: How to run an ant target on success/failed build Wed, 23 Jul, 01:48
Otto, Frank copy files dynamic with ant Thu, 31 Jul, 11:33
Paul Taylor How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Tue, 01 Jul, 16:13
Paul Taylor Re: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Tue, 01 Jul, 21:32
Paul Taylor Re: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Tue, 01 Jul, 21:48
Paul Taylor How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter? Tue, 01 Jul, 23:20
Paul Taylor Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter? Wed, 02 Jul, 08:29
Paul Taylor Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter? Wed, 02 Jul, 11:11
Peters, John Pass Quotes to arg line Tue, 15 Jul, 21:26
Peters, John RE: Pass Quotes to arg line Wed, 16 Jul, 12:55
Peters, John RE: Pass Quotes to arg line Wed, 16 Jul, 13:33
RLancas...@dynamiccontrols.com Re: Detecting modified times and exiting a target Mon, 28 Jul, 21:51
Raja Nagendra Kumar Enforce order in copying so that my overiding works correctly Wed, 23 Jul, 17:43
Raja Nagendra Kumar Re: Enforce order in copying so that my overiding works correctly Thu, 24 Jul, 08:45
Raja Nagendra Kumar .properties inheritance Thu, 24 Jul, 08:48
Raja Nagendra Kumar Way to unset perticular prefix properties Thu, 24 Jul, 12:48
Raja Nagendra Kumar RE: Way to unset perticular prefix properties Thu, 24 Jul, 14:26
Raymond Berg (ALLETE) RE: how to force recompile everything using javac task Tue, 01 Jul, 11:22
Raymond Berg (ALLETE) RE: Setting an absolute path to an other PC Tue, 01 Jul, 11:29
Raymond Berg (ALLETE) RE: Setting an absolute path to an other PC Tue, 01 Jul, 12:24
Raymond Berg (ALLETE) Multiple Tue, 01 Jul, 18:44
Raymond Berg (ALLETE) RE: Multiple Thu, 03 Jul, 13:44
Raymond Berg (ALLETE) RE: Multiple Thu, 03 Jul, 14:20
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: How do you sort and remove duplicates lines from a file ? Wed, 02 Jul, 08:00
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter? Wed, 02 Jul, 10:59
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Pipeline in exec-task Wed, 02 Jul, 11:33
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: How to echo the classpathref? Wed, 09 Jul, 07:57
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Continu exec task, while leaving ant Thu, 10 Jul, 06:55
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Ant task to find in files Thu, 10 Jul, 13:49
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Continu exec task, while leaving ant Fri, 11 Jul, 06:46
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Continu exec task, while leaving ant Fri, 11 Jul, 11:23
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Pass Quotes to arg line Wed, 16 Jul, 07:59
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: How to run an ant target on success/failed build Wed, 23 Jul, 09:12
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Enforce order in copying so that my overiding works correctly Thu, 24 Jul, 09:21
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Enforce order in copying so that my overiding works correctly Thu, 24 Jul, 09:30
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Confirmation popup Thu, 24 Jul, 11:43
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Confirmation popup Thu, 24 Jul, 12:55
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Way to unset perticular prefix properties Thu, 24 Jul, 12:59
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: How to read an XML file and extract values for the attributes using ANT script Fri, 25 Jul, 10:24
Reinhardt Christiansen Question about scp Sat, 12 Jul, 14:15
Reinhardt Christiansen Re: Question about scp Tue, 15 Jul, 13:36
Reinhardt Christiansen Re: Question about scp Tue, 15 Jul, 19:20
Rod Mackenzie Re: Subversion Ant Tasks Tue, 29 Jul, 11:04
Roman Kennke Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter? Wed, 02 Jul, 05:54
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201419
Nov 20143
Oct 20145