ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [AntUnit] Can I write the <logcontent/> to a file?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:49:48 GMT
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Keith Hatton <> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm trying to use the AntUnit framework to test some custom Ant
> tasks.  Unfortunately it's proving very much a black box, and when a
> test fails I can't find any Ant log for the test case. I've read the
> AntUnit documentation on the <logcontent/> resource, and I obviously
> didn't fully understand it.
> I've tried the following within my test case:
>                 <concat destfile="antunit.log">
>                     <au:logcontent/>
>                 </concat>

This should work when used inside the build file that is containing
the tests and inside a target that is currently being executed.

AntUnit svn trunk extends the listener concept so that listeners now
receive the log output of the project under test as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message