ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Stevens" <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject script tag
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:54:13 GMT
I've seen the example in the docs for dynamically creating a fileset
type in the script being run by a <script> task, but I'm wondering if
it's also possible to nest one or more <fileset>s (or a path or
equivalent reference) within the <script> and access that from within
the script using the self object?  I'm defining a macro to run my
script, so it looks more like a standard task to the other developers
here, and ideally I'd like to use <element> to let them customise the
files being processed by the script with a <fileset> inside the macro
call.

Andy.
--
http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/771503/  Cross-site scripting poll