ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rod Mackenzie" <>
Subject Re: Subversion Ant Tasks
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:04:55 GMT
I used svnant a while back, here's a bit of the build file I used

    <target name="init-svn">
        <!--property name="svnant.home" value="svnant-1.0.0"/-->
        <property name="svnant.home" value="svnant-1.1.0-RC2"/>

        <!-- path to the svnant libraries.  -->
        <path id="svn.classpath">
            <fileset dir="${svnant.home}/lib">
                <include name="*.jar"/>

        <!-- load the svn task -->
        <!--taskdef resource=""
        <typedef resource="org/tigris/subversion/svnant/svnantlib.xml"

The differences to your example is that I include all the jars from the
svnant lib directory which includes the javasvn.jar and use the antlib to
include the tasks. Also the version of svnant maybe important I tried using
1.0.0 but kept getting exceptions which is why I moved to 1.1.0-RC2


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message