ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Failed to create task or type?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:12:55 GMT

I just googled for wlst (didn't know what it was)...

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs92/config_scripting/using_WLST.html#wp1085068

You probably need to define a taskdef as stated in the aforementioned
docs:

<taskdef name="wlst" classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.management.WLSTTask"
/>

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, dave.alvarado@remanresource.com wrote:

> Hi, I'm using Ant 1.7 on Windows XP.  I'm getting this error when executing my build:
>
> build.xml:208: Problem: failed to create task or type wlst
> Cause: The name is undefined
> Action: check the spelling
> Action: Check that any custom task types have been declared
>
> The line being complained about is
>
> 	    <wlst debug="true" failOnError="true"
> 	      executeScriptBeforeFile="false"
> 	      fileName="${scriptbasedir}wls_scripts/wls922_common.py"
> 	      arguments="${wlsuser} ${wlspwd} ${wlshosturl} ${scriptbasedir}"
> 	      >
>
> Any help is most appreciated.  I am including the build.xml file in case that makes things
more clear.

> Thanks, - Dave

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale