ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ehlers, Kolja" <ehl...@clinresearch.com>
Subject AW: Confirmation popup
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:29:36 GMT
Thanks Gilbert for your responds, thought I am wondering if this will work.
Like I said the ant scripts output is redicted to a html web page. On this
server there is not X Window installed at all. I guess this will not work
then right?

Any chance I can call a javascript confirm from ant?

Thanks again

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rebhan, Gilbert [mailto:Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008 13:44
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: RE: Confirmation popup

-----Original Message-----
From: Ehlers, Kolja [mailto:ehlers@clinresearch.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:35 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Confirmation popup

/*
Hi all,

we have an ant script enbedded in a perl cgi script. What I was
wondering if
there is a possibility to open a javascript dialog box in ant. If the
user
confirms with true the ant script will be executed for false the
execution
stops.
*/

if you need UI based interaction use AntForms =

http://antforms.sourceforge.net/

Regards, Gilbert

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Fischer, Reinhard Eisebitt
Amtsgericht Köln HRB 32356
Steuer-Nr.: 217/5717/0536
Ust.Id.-Nr.: DE 204051920
--
This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or