ant-user mailing list archives

From "Barry Pape" <bp...@netspend.com>
Subject RE: sshexec (running remote commands with sudo) forced psuedo-tty allocation
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:22:06 GMT
I went through this type of thing back in January.  Maybe my findings
can help you out, the full thread is here:
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=120128316829325&w=2

-----Original Message-----
From: mindspin311 [mailto:connoc.mindspin@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:08 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: sshexec (running remote commands with sudo) forced
psuedo-tty allocation

[exec] Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a
terminal.

Doesn't work. Tried it to run a remote command without -t for something
like
'ls' and it works fine. It seems to have a problem with '-t'
I thought exec was exactly like working on a command line.

ruel loehr wrote:

>  why can't you just do an exec with the command ssh -t .....?

Confidentiality Notice!
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this
information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or
agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the
electronic transmission, including all attachments from your
system.