ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Clegg <andrew.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pipeline in exec-task
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 07:19:10 GMT
You could use the -exec argument to find instead. I am on a bus at the
moment, but from memory the syntax would be:

find <all your args> -exec chmod -v 755 \{\} \;

Check that in the manpages though! Should be fairly straightforward to
antify that.

I don't know if there's a way to pipe in ant but it would be useful.

Andrew.