ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peters, John" <John.Pet...@bcbsfl.com>
Subject RE: Pass Quotes to arg line
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:55:53 GMT
Thank you but that doesn't seem to work with the arg line command.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebhan, Gilbert [mailto:Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:59 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Pass Quotes to arg line

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Monsees [mailto:l.monsees@atlantisgmbh.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:51 AM
To: Ant Users List

/*
> Hello,
> I'm trying to pass quotes to the arg line for a parameter that has
> spaces in it.
> I've tried &quot; but that didn't seem to work.
> Also tried "" \".
> Any suggestions?

I´ve had the same problem some time ago, s. http://tinyurl.com/66tvbv

Unfortunately, I haven´t found a solution to this problem.
*/

see =
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=121434176300591&w=2

short =
escape "with ', means

'... "foobar" .... '

Regards, Gilbert

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies are not
responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in
this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  The information
contained in this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  This document may contain material that is privileged
or protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the individual responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. THANK YOU.