ant-user mailing list archives

From "Diana Huang (AU)" <Diana.Hu...@didata.com.au>
Subject For loop
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 05:05:26 GMT
Hi,

I am using the below codes  to get for loop working

<project default="test" basedir=".">

      <taskdef name="for" classname="net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask" classpath="lib/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"
/>

      <target name="test">

            <echo message="The first five letters of the alphabet are:"/>
            <for list="a,b" param="test">
                  <sequential>
                <echo>Letter @{test}</echo>
                        </sequential>
            </for>
      </target>
</project>

However, if I want to iterate 60 times, how can I do it? (I don't want to put 60 characters
in the list)

Thanks,

Diana Huang

Diana Huang

CIS-DIDATA
P: 0396264247
M: 0417468079
E: diana.huang@didata.com.au

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for
viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result
from your receipt of this message or any attachments.