ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Gies <olivier.g...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Not reading from jar when unzipped it works...
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:10:55 GMT
Hi,

You should specify "includes" value relatively to the "dir" attribute of
the <fileset>, i.e.:

     <path id="lib.path">
         <fileset dir="${PROJECT_DIR}/ant" includes="*.jar"/>
     </path>

Or also:

     <path id="lib.path">
         <fileset dir="${PROJECT_DIR}" includes="ant/*.jar"/>
     </path>

BR,
Olivier

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*