ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: How do I call antcall once per line of file using line value as parameter?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:29:53 GMT
I did it using Ant-contrib as follows

<target name="Maintask">
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"/>
<loadfile property="params" srcFile="inputfile"/>
<foreach list="${params}" delimiter="&#x0A;" target="subtask"
param="param1"/>
</target>

thanks Paul

(BTW why dont they merge things like foreach into the main ant project,
its very useful)